Here are a few of the things we have been enjoying this Autumn.
First, some of the trees we are enjoying.
This tree is down the street from our house. It is my favorite tree this year!
This is the Coral Bark Maple next to our driveway:
This is the Red Sunset Maple in our backyard:
The kids and I took a trip to Dan's work to see the Fall Foliage. It was just gorgeous! We got the full tour in Daddy's golf cart.
I love the contrast between the red and the green:
A tree was here formerly. It makes a good make-believe 'Joseph cistern'!
A picture was taken of Claire and I in this same spot last year. See the next photo...Sorry, I couldn't get it to rotate correctly!
More beauty...
We visited two pumpkin patches this year. One is just down the street from our house, and the kids and I went one afternoon with a friend and her kids.
Here is Matthew in front of the corn maze: (we didn't go in the maze, it was $5 and took at least a half hour to complete!)
On a hay ride:
We went as a family to the big Lakeview Farms a few Saturdays ago. It was packed, but we had lots of fun. Here is Matthew on a little 'caterpillar' ride. We also got a train ride and a boat ride!
Happy Autumn from our family!


No comments:
Post a Comment