Long after we are gone, these trees will spread their branches out
and bless the dawn.
April 29, 2010
Little Smiles Today
Overheard from the lips of a certain 3.99-year-old today:
"Does God wear shoes?"
"Where does poo-poo come from?"
"Do flies buzz to warn people that they're coming?"
"Why am I hot?"
"When I'm a man, I'm going to sell mail. But not right now, cuz I'm still little."
He certainly keep me on my toes!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love little kid quotes! You can check under "stats" or something to see how many people look at your posts. I find most people just look and don't comment:-) Missed seeing you guys at the EBC thingy...
1 comment:
Love little kid quotes! You can check under "stats" or something to see how many people look at your posts. I find most people just look and don't comment:-) Missed seeing you guys at the EBC thingy...
Post a Comment