April 24, 2010

Our Spring ...In Pictures

I haven't posted pictures on here in a looooong time. Only a few in the last 3 months. So here is a big stash of pictures of the kids for you to enjoy. I know Grandma and Grandpa will approve. =)

Our smiley girl:




Eating lunch on the porch. And this was in February!

Matthew took the plunge and learned how to slide down the pole at the park.

The supportive little sis looks on...

Claire's first time in a swing! She loved it which is the complete opposite of Matthew's feelings about swings.

More fun at the park.


How's the weather in there, Matthew?


Dan and I at a Blazer game. Watching Blazer games together is something we enjoy doing together, but we have only attended a few games. We got each other tickets for Valentine's Day. Romantic, I know!

The boys indoctrinate Claire into the world of basketball:

This is Matthew at OMSI, where this T-Rex is on display for the first time ever. It was found in South Dakota around 20 years ago.

Matthew (left), with three of his cousins at the museum

We went to this track on a warm Saturday evening awhile back. I assumed I would walk around the track with Claire, while Matthew rode his trike and Dan ran. But Matthew ran with Dan almost the WHOLE time. About a mile and a half! His little legs were pumping so fast! =)

Matthew brought over these Dominoes so he could be close to Claire while he 'played.' =)

I made Matthew a crown so he could be King David, Nebuchadnezzar, Pharoah, etc.

Lovin' up on the Claire Bear!


Claire and Grandpa Papworth:


Claire and Grandpa Hickman:


Claire loves her Daddy!


Phew! Well, I think I will stop for now. And this is just February and March! I will post some from April in a few days. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment so I know if people actually read my blog. =)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

beautiful pictures!!!! I always read your blog, I just forget to comment sometimes! You have a lovely little family. =)
kathy

Katie said...

I read your blog--I even subscribe to it :)

Very cute pictures! Wish we could be there to watch them grow in person though.