October 17, 2012

Almost There...

Ten days until my due date!  Dan and I both made our predictions last night as to what day we think the baby will come and what his weight will be.  Dan guessed two days early and I guessed one day early.  At any rate, it's going to be soon!  I actually feel better these last few weeks than I have for most of the whole pregnancy.  Since the baby has dropped, I have had hardly ANY back or hip pain, I still have lots of energy ('till evening hits) and I'm still sleeping great!  I guess that will make for a rude awakening once I am getting up in the night for a newborn, but it's hard to complain over getting great sleep!

I have had so much energy, I have gotten my whole list of projects completed (except for one small thing) and then some!  I'm pretty sure my house (and garage) has never been this organized or sparkling clean.  My goal was to have a reason and a correct place for every item in the house, and I think I have succeeded!  Needless to say, I made at least a few trips to the Salvation Army...  One of the projects on my list was a craft project that had been sitting on top of my microwave since...Valentine's Day.  Yep, it felt good to check that one off the list.  All our baby boy clothes are washed, folded and put away in his new room.  (Pics coming soon!)

Now I guess there is nothing left to do but put up my feet, relax and enjoy waiting for our little boy.

38 Weeks, One day:


Hi, baby brother!

No comments: