January 18, 2014

Home Sweet Home, Part II

Well, it's 'only' been two months since my Part 1 post about our move.  I guess I better 'stay on top of things' and get moving on to Part 2!
Here are some pictures from moving day.  It was wonderful to have great friends help us out:
 Moving in my precious piano.  I was watching them like a hawk. =)
 The front of our new home:

The photo above was taken in October.  Here is a shot I took today, now that some of the hedges have been trimmed.  They had been hiding what I like to call our "ski-mask house." =)  We still want to completely take out some of them this Spring.

A few inside shots:





The backyard:

We moved in on one of the last gorgeous days of the summer.  We woke up the next morning and it was pouring down rain.  (Surprise...)  But we really look forward to enjoying our culdesac and surrounding neighborhood more when the weather warms up again.  We do get out here and there still, though.  These woods are right at the end of our culdesac.  We saw an eagle fly overhead a few days ago!


There are lots of walking/bike paths through the neighborhood, too:
We enjoyed having a harvest party for the neighbors in our culdesac at the beginning of November. 


We continue to enjoy holding our small group (Care Group) in our home each week as well.


Please come and visit us anytime!

1 comment:

Loraena Tuttle said...

Looks beautiful, Amy! We host our small group every week too. =)