August 20, 2008

Overheard (or seen) in the Hickman Household

Overheard in the Hickman Household
Normally, Dan and I always go to bed together, but last night I (Amy) went to bed after Dan did because I made a late night visit to see our brand-new niece, Jordan Riley Hickman. She was born at home yesterday evening to Dan's brother and wife: their fifth child and fourth girl! Here is their whole sweet family, just a few hours after her birth.



So when I got home and went in to bed, Dan was fast asleep. I nudged him to say good night.

He rolled over and mumbled, "He's an analyzer."

Now, when Dan talks in his sleep, I love to ask him questions and see what bazaar and silly things come out of his mouth. But tonight, I just had one question for him.

"Oh really? What's his name?" I ventured.

His simply rely:

"Socks."

=)

OverSEEN in the Hickman Household
Matthew just LOVES his Papa and is regularly seen following Dan around and mimicking what he does. The other day I got some footage of Dan doing his workout in the garage. Matthew is starting to catch on to Dan's routine. Take a look:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new niece! What a great picture!