October 17, 2008

Saturday Fun

Sorry it's been awhile since we have posted anything. We have been pretty busy with ministry and work activities, but thankfully, things just started slowing down and I think we finally feel back to 'normal'.
Dan and I went with our church's new college group to a retreat at the coast a few weekends ago. It went really well and I will have Dan post pictures of that soon.

This past Saturday, the three of us went to this new indoor play-place about 15 minutes from here. Picture a McDonald's playland on steroids. Matthew had a lot of fun (okay, Dan and I did, too) and we had pizza for lunch afterward, served right there in the playland.
Here's a little montage I put together of our experience:


This past Sunday evening, we had another GLOW service at our church, where we lead contemporary worship for our youth. We had a wonderful time worshiping and fellowshiping together. This time we used a former hi-schooler and a current hi-schooler from our youth group in our band. It's so exciting to start using the 'next' generation with us. (I guess that kind of makes us sound old!) After GLOW, we had our 2nd of many "AfterGlow"s where a friend of ours puts on a huge spread for everyone to enjoy in our fellowship hall. Everyone stayed for a LONG time to fellowship together which is so wonderful to see. Once again, we forgot to have someone take any pictures, so I guess you will just have to imagine!

3 comments:

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Holy cox! that place looks awesome!

(no, I don't have hairy arms, haha! the pics were from two different baths!)

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

um...I meant to say Holy COW!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous place to play! All that and pizza too! Great pic's -
Love, Grandma H.