BUT THE FIRE IS SO DELIGHTFUL:
AND SINCE WE'VE NO PLACE TO GO:
LET IS SNOW, LET IS SNOW, LET IS SNOW!
We had about four inches of snow dump on us on Sunday and are bracing for the coldest week on record here in Oregon for the last decade. I don't even think it hit 30 today! We are supposed to get 2 more snowstorms this week. I feel like I'm back in Iowa...
Here is what kept Matty busy all day today:
2 comments:
I am jealous of your snow!
And careful, I think your stockings are about to start on fire!
I love snow days...I hope we have one soon!
Very cute blog! Matty must have loved the snow. That is a lot of snow for Oregon! If you came here tonight, you would see the same thing as we got 4 inches today as well. There goes the snowplow. Matty would like to see that too. Looks like the little balls of white in the pictures are snowflakes coming down. Good pictures. I wonder what the weather will be like on Monday??
Love, Aunt Carol
Post a Comment