February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dan!

Dan turned 31 last Monday. I am milking this 20's thing for as long as I can. For six short months I am two numbers behind him. Then it will be bye-bye 20's for me! =)
Anyway, we had a nice evening celebrating with both sets of parents, Dan's little sister, and Dan's brother Tim and his family. Tim's wife made us a delicious meal of Chicken Divan, one of Dan's favorite dishes.

Here's his birthday cake:


Our niece Madison helped Dan blow out the candles:


Here is our nephew, Daniel, me, Dan's sister Linda, Madison and Dan (Matthew was already in bed):


Here is Dan doing his best Jordan impression (she is our littlest niece):


Okay, here's a nicer one of the two of them:

I am blessed to get to be the life-partner of such a wonderful man. Happy birthday, Dan! I love you!!

2 comments:

Charissa said...

I'm drooling over that chocolate cake! :) Mmm! were there strawberries inside too?

Amy H said...

Nope, just the outside. It was a homemade chocolate cream cheese frosting, though. Does that make up for it? =)