I'm so sorry for the delay in posting any new pictures of Baby Claire. She has been keeping me busy! I think some of you family members are going into withdrawals, so thank you for waiting patiently. =) Claire is now eleven and a half weeks old. She has changed so much in the last month or so. Whereas before, I would call her a fussy baby (I was thinking she was going to be a colicky baby there for awhile), she is now very calm and easygoing most of the time. She is always full of smiles and coos for anyone who will pay attention to her. She is such a joy!
Cuddle time with Daddy. (Notice she is swaddled - her favorite way to sleep!)
Bath time! Claire LOVES baths. I think I could leave her in there all day. Sometimes I bathe her in the kitchen sink, and sometimes in the big tub with big brother.
Matthew still loves his little sister and is very sweet with her. It's fun to watch Claire smile back at him now. I think she genuinely enjoys him!
One of my favorites...
A few more...
Thanks for stopping by. I promise to post more pictures of the family and our various Fall activities (like the pumpkin patch!) this week.
3 comments:
She is getting so big and what a cutie!!
she is so cute Amy! I love her little reddish hair! =)
love seeing all the pictures Amy! She is cute!
Post a Comment