Aliyah and Joel had a sleepover with us:
Da boyz, all tucked in:
My Aunt Carol bought them matching outfits:
My two Hannahs at the Farmers Market. (They aren't related to each other, but they are both my nieces, and they were born only four hours apart!)
Kid's table!
This was taken on my sister's birthday. I gave her the "Sisters" Willow Tree figurines. She had already given them to me a few years ago.
Next, it was Mariah and Hannah's turn for a sleepover!
Hannah is really good at silly faces. =)
I like this one.=)
The four of us went on a double-date to PF Changs. Mmmm!
Lunch time with my sister and all our kids!
Aliyah is VERY good with little ones. She adored Claire, and never left her side whenever they were together.
Joel and Matthew always had a blast together. They are both musical and loved having 'jam sessions' together.
I love seeing them love each other!
Several photos of all the cousins were taken during their stay, but it was hard getting them to all look at the camera. This one might be the best one we have. This is taken at Burgerville!
We went out for ice cream on our last night together. I love Joel's expression on this one!
My parents with their six grandchildren:
The whole clan:

We are blessed in that although we live 5000 miles apart, we have a family that loves each other. Our times together are precious and sweet!
1 comment:
Awww, wonderful family picture!!
Post a Comment