January 21, 2012

First Haircut

Claire was due up for a haircut.  Her hair is very whispy and was longest in the very back and shorter on the sides. (Sort of mullet-like!) So I decided to get it trimmed into a little bob so it would be all one length.  Here is a before picture.  She is also suffering from a serious case of bed-head here. =)

I took her to my hairdresser, Amber, who I have been going to since high school.  Claire sat in my lap and was a star.

A few snips later and it was all done! Here are a few after pictures.

2 comments:

Aunt Carol said...

I love the haircut and the new look, and even more I love Claire. ☺Thanks for sharing the pics.

Ruhl Family of Five said...

I love her haircut! Adorable. Ella has the same thing going on and I need to get her one too!