June 1, 2010

April Memories

I haven't posted pictures on here in quite awhile. Here is what we were up to during the month of April.

The best time of day is when Daddy gets home

The fun arrives when Daddy gets home!

Drop and give me twenty, Claire!

Matthew likes to play Daddy's guitar

Claire meeting her new cousin, Bailey Renee (4/16/10)

Matthew had his big cousin Daniel spend the night, the night Bailey was born

I would kiss Claire all day long if I could!


My mom's sister, Bonnie, came to visit from Minnesota for a week in April. She is lots of fun!

We had a surprise birthday party for Dan's mom at our house. Here she is with most of her grandkids, minus Claire (sleeping) and Bailey (still inside her mommy at the time!)

Matthew and his cousins, enjoying Grandma's birthday cake

One of our nicknames for Claire is Sunshine Girl. Can you guess why?


And finally, the Dogwood trees are so beautiful here in April. Here are a few shots from around town:



More to come...stay tuned!

No comments: