This Father's Day is a little bit different. I am flying down to San Diego first thing Sunday morning to join our team of 22 from our church on a missions trip to Ensenada, Mexico. Each weekday next week we will be splitting into two teams: 13 will be building a house for a local family with four kids. The other 9 will be putting on a morning VBS for young children, and an afternoon sports ministry for older kids, both of which I am responsible for. We would appreciate your prayers this coming week as we share God's love with the local people down there.
Besides preparing and packing this week, I just had to make time to make Dan a special Father's Day present so he can know what a special Daddy he is to our children. Here is a video I made just for him.
Daniel, thank you for all the time, love and wisdom you pour into our children. I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy for Matthew and Claire. I love you to the moon and back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment