The Mead girls' first moments with Claire:
Fast friends.
It doesn't take Papworth offspring long to get absorbed in a good book. This was a few minutes after seeing each other for the first time.
The Mead girls adore Claire. I think the feeling is mutual!
My sister, Melanie, getting in some auntie time with Claire, out at our church camp over the Memorial Day Weekend:
More fun at the retreat:
Joel has warmed right up to his Uncle Dan, including on this hayride:
Fun at Papa's Pizza Parlor:
We took a trip to our museum of science and industry (OMSI).
Here, the kids are giving the local forecast in front of a green screen:
If frogs are present, you can be sure boys are too:
Lunch time!
The prettiest astronaut I'VE ever seen!
We have another week or so to enjoy together, so I will post more pictures up later on!
1 comment:
How fun! My kids ALWAYS love seeing their cousins too!
Post a Comment